The WYART WINTER SHOW SERIES is embarking on its second year in the WYART programming. We have noticed that too many of our students do not have a chance to show off, or develop their talents within a production process.
With the three productions of 2018: Will be announced by Aug 1!
We plan on having many opportunities within the productions for our students to find new challenges, new growing experiences, and new opportunities to hone their talents.
What you need to know:
- Registration Fee: $300 payable in 2 payments.
- Registration Deadline: Dec 1
- Audition times are in the process of being scheduled. Return to this page to find more details: AUG 1
- Students will be asked to perform a 1 min monologue of their choosing and a short song (accompaniment may be either: acapella, sheet music, or recording on an MP3 player or USB drive). We ask for you to please bring a copy of headshot or photo of themselves, and a resume.
- If you need help with your audition materials Click HERE.
- When you arrive you will be asked to complete an audition form. And then you will be ushered in at your
- All students who audition will be considered committed to the Winter Series Shows. Students will sign a form stating they agree to accept casting decisions, whatever the outcomes.
- Once students audition they will be cast in up to two productions based on availability, availability of roles and interest.
- Casting will be based upon audition, and what students are able to show us in the audition process.
- Conflicts will be worked around to the best of our ability, and will not determine casting choices.
- Cast lists will be sent to all participating students by Dec 20.
Receive scripts, schedules and performance information!
- Scripts, schedules and performance information will all be sent via EMAIL, and will be available via Dropbox or Google Drive folder.
Rehearsals: Jan 8-March 11 once or twice/week for a maximum total of 6hrs/week, and appx 40hrs/9weeks.
Students may experience an added rehearsal during the week of their production opening.
Come See the Show!
- Tickets will be available for purchase for all three productions starting Dec 15. Additional information can be found in the Performances and Ticket Prices sections below.
The Winter Show Series will perform over 3 weekends: Fri & Sat at 7pm, Sat & Sun @ 2pm
Show 1: February 23-25
- Show 2: March 2-4
- Show 3 (Musical): March 9-11 On THE MAINSTAGE!!
Rehearsals will take place: January 8- March 11
REHEARSAL TIMES WILL BE ADJUSTED ACCORDING TO CONFLICTS TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY. Rehearsal times below reflect the anticipated schedule and are SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Show 1 Mondays 5-9 (w/dinner break)
Show 2 Tuesdays 5-9 (w/ dinner break)
Show 3: Wednesdays 5-7 & Saturdays 10am-2pm.
Winter Show Series will perform over 3 weekends: Fri & Sat at 7pm, Sat & Sun @ 2pm
Show 1: February 23-25
Show 2: March 2-4
Show 3 (Musical): March 9-11 On THE MAINSTAGE!!